Psychodiagnosis: Selected papers, by Paul E. Meehl. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1973.
Table of Contents
- Construct Validity in Psychological Tests Written with Lee J. Cronbach
- Antecedent Probability and the Efficiency of Psychometric Signs, Patterns, or Cutting Scores Written with Albert Rosen
- Wanted--A Good Cookbook
- When Shall We Use Our Heads Instead of the Formula?
- Some Ruminations on the Validation of Clinical Procedures
- The Cognitive Activity of the Clinician
- Schizotaxia, Schizotypy, Schizophrenia
- Mixed Group Validation: A Method for Determining the Validity of Diagnostic Signs Without Using Criterion Groups Written with Robyn Mason Dawes
- What Can the Clinician Do Well?
- High School Yearbooks: A Reply to Schwarz
- Specific Genetic Etiology, Psychodynamics and Therapeutic Nihilism
- MAXCOV-HITMAX: A Taxonomic Search Method for Loose Genetic Syndromes
- Why I Do Not Attend Case Conferences